Wednesday 27 April 2011

A Smart Joke

A Smart Joke?
Some times I think that there is a big drama in my life, a joke with me, which has done with me by my GOD, he knows about me each and every thing yet he plays with my emotions, he knows the end of my life, present of my life, yet he does not care. And let me to face the situations.
It was not my wish that I must born, and it is not my desire to die, who is a decider, definitely He (the only). It wasn’t my decision to become a woman; it wasn’t my decision to where I should be placed in this world, in which century.
It was He (the only) who had told me through his book that I must save myself from Satan as it will astray me from the right path. But who has created that creature. Before the creation of this world he knew that there will be someone who will deny his orders, then why did he let that happened?.
Why did he allow that creature to remain till the end of this world? He says that he gives to whom he wants and how much he wants, then why the hell I m trying for?
Sometimes you do 99% bad deeds and 1% saves u from his anger. Some times you do 99% good deeds and 1% bad deeds and that 1% is unable to save u from his wrath.
O God I m confused?????
Let’s stop thinking this and let the things happen with the satisfied conscience. May God improve our understanding?
(Note: I m 100% positive and believe in him, and request him to improve my understanding; Ameen)

1 comment: